CanadianFulfillmentServices.com recognizes the importance of protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy while visiting our site, and how they may affect you as a user.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the CanadianFulfillmentServices.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means CanadianFulfillmentServices.com and its subsidiaries, hereafter referred to as ‘CFS’.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to CFS will be deemed to be the property of CFS and CFS is free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
We reserve the right to release any such information to law enforcement or other government officials only in order to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Information knowingly provided by you through our on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access;
- E-mail addresses of customers that communicate with CanadianFulfillmentServices.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future marketing, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of online accounts. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner mentioned in this section.
Section 3: Our Right to Contact You
Section 4: Our Right to Change
Section 5: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: webmaster [at] CanadianFulfillmentServices.com.com
Section 6: Anti-Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
CanadianFulfillmentServices.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from CFS in the following circumstances:
- Response to your inquiries;
- Thanking you for your valued business;
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability